Sunday 3 April 2016

RUME DOMINIC "I LOVE WOMEN BUT I'M FAITHFUL"

I call him the "Model Engineer" and Rume Dominic is as spectacular as the name. Garnering a degree in Electrical engineering with a career in Modelling which bagged him Mr Macho during his NYSC and Top Model at the Mr Universe Nigeria, he is no joke. With this, Que 'n' U decided to catch up with the Delta born, sexy and soft spoken model to see how he handles being drooled over.

Hey Rume
R: Hey Que

E don tey sha, u just shift me go one side
R: (Laughs) Ah!! No be like that

Na that babe Abi
R: You know say na only you I desire

Na so, abeg jare 
R: I don miss you sha

Anyhow you don turn boss forget us
R: Me boss ke?? Abeg I humble

U dey form humble here, I sure say all those babes dey your parole
R: I no know oh, Na one babe gat ma heart

Ah that girl dey lucky, u go give us code
R: Na, she no like publicity

Okay sir, so how do you handle being in a relationship and the female attention you garner?
R: I'm loyal and committed to ma girl and that's it.

It can't be easy
R: yeah but I won't lie, I love women.
E no easy na with all these fine girls  and I for like handle all I can take. Hugh Hefner dey flex oh

Ah I understand and u be fine boy Abi na man I go call you. 
R: Na guy oh, I reach to be man?

Hahaha I understand, what of male attention?
R: Omo e dey oh but I serve a living God

Lol, you funny die
R: if I do concert, you go pay?

Ahh you no believe?
R: No dey whine me joor

Any future plans?
R: Yeah I intend to move on to bigger platforms like Mr Nigeria and also get into acting and some philanthropy, Man gat push the boundaries, u no understand, it's levels to this by God's grace.

Sure guy, I believe. It's been great talking to you as always. I dey try famz now, no forget us for your kingdom
R: Anytime girl, I got you

Hope you enjoy it. Leave your comments thanks






No comments:

Post a Comment